The Irish in Gettysburg
Join us on Saturday March 18, 2017 for our Irish in Gettysburg event. It is a great way to celebrate St. Patrick Day in Gettysburg and to experience the three-day battle from the perspective of the Irish Brigade.
Led by Randy Ferenac, aka General Hancock, we will be joined by Father Corby who accompanied those troops and who offered absolution prior to the fighting. The afternoon event is followed by by dinner at the Dobbin House restaurant and a presentation by General Hancock.
IRISH IN GETTYSBURG ITINERARY
Program starts at 1 pm
- Walk the battlefield where the Irish troops fought on July 2, 1863.
- Meet Randy Ferenac, aka General Hancock.
- Meet Father Corby who accompanied the troops and who offered absolution prior to the fighting.
Dinner and Entertainment at the Dobbin House
- At 6:30 PM we convene at the Dobbin House restaurant on Steinwehr Avenue for dinner.
- Dinner is followed by a presentation by General Hancock.
- The entrée choices will be Salmon, Prime Rib or Hunter style Chicken.