Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Inn Lodging and Events
The Dog-Friendly, Family-Friendly, History Traveler Friendly Accommodations in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
Daily entertaining, informative history programs
Delicious, wholesome, and filling gourmet breakfasts
A Beautiful setting on the Historic Gettysburg Battlefield
Spacious 1809 Civil War farmhouse on 30 acres of beautiful nature preserves
Clean, modern amenities with personality
Every room inside the Inn has a historical theme that relates to the Battle of Gettysburg and the rich history of the Houghtelin home
Features of Battlefield B&B
We offer Lodging for History Lovers
- Imagine staying in a real 1809 Civil War farmhouse on a beautiful 30 acre nature preserve on the historic Gettysburg Battlefield behind Big Round Top.
- During the Battle of Gettysburg, this was the home of abolitionist Cornelius Houghtelin.
- The historic farmhouse was used as General Merritt's Headquarters (Union Cavalry.) The historic barn was a field hospital. After Pickett's Charge, the farm was used as a Union cavalry camp.
Explore our Beautiful Nature Preserve
- 30 beautiful acres of fields, woods, and wetlands.
Stay for our Fun Events
- Excellent special events for all interests. Check our event calendar.
We offer Dog and Family Friendly Lodging
- We have room for all of you at our Inn.
Enjoy our Delicious Gourmet Breakfasts
- Our breakfasts include chef's choice entree, breakfast meat, farm potatoes, fruit, baked goods, orange juice, coffee and tea.
Guest rooms for 1-4 or more guests
- Most of the Inn's guest rooms accommodate three to four people.
- The Inn's rooms each have a personality reflecting the history of this property and the story of the Battle of Gettysburg.