Local Gettysburg Ghost Tours for Paranormal enthusiasts
Ghostly Images of Gettysburg
Ghostly Images offers a variety of tours including a Ghost Bus, Paranormal Investigations, and walking tours of the Haunted Orphanage and the Jennie Wade House. Ghostly images has been featured on the Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, and H2 (History Channel 2).
To make a reservation call 717 - 334 - 6296.
The Farnsworth House Ghost Walks and Presentations
The Farnsworth House offers many different variations on the traditional ghost tour. They have been featured on A&E, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Sci - Fi Channel, and Travel Channel. Listed below is a synopsis of the tours and presentations that they offer.
To make a reservation please call 717 - 334 - 8838.
- Mourning Theater- 7 p.m.
- East Cemetery Hill Walk - 8 and 9:30 p.m.
- Confederate Hospital Walk - 8:00 p.m.
- Ghost Hunt – 8:45 and 10:30 p.m.
- Mature Tour – 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday Only
- Creekside Stories - Friday and Saturday's ONLY. 8:30 pm and 9:45 pm