Features of Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Inn, the Fun Place to Stay
We offer Lodging for History Lovers
- Imagine staying in a real 1809 Civil War farmhouse on a beautiful 30 acre nature preserve on the historic Gettysburg Battlefield behind Big Round Top.
- During the Battle of Gettysburg, this was the home of abolitionist Cornelius Houghtelin.
- The historic farmhouse was used as General Merritt's Headquarters (Union Cavalry.) The historic barn was a field hospital. After Pickett's Charge, the farm was used as a Union cavalry camp.
Explore our Beautiful Nature Preserve
- 30 beautiful acres of fields, woods, and wetlands.
Stay for the Inn's Special Events
- Excellent special events for all ages and interests. Check our event calendar.
We are a Dog and Family Friendly Inn
- Children of all ages are welcome to stay as guests.
- All breeds of dogs are warmly welcomed with their owners.
- We do not charge any additional fees for dogs.
Enjoy our Delicious Gourmet Breakfasts
- Our breakfasts include chef's choice entree, breakfast meat, farm potatoes, fruit, baked goods, orange juice, coffee and tea.
The Inn's rooms accommodate 1-4 or more guests
- Most of the Inn's guest rooms accommodate three to four people.
- The Inn's rooms each have a personality reflecting the history of this property and the story of the Battle of Gettysburg.
We have two Wedding and Event Venues on the scenic Gettysburg battlefield
- Our Solarium Event Venue is the perfect venue for your next Wedding or special event. The Solarium seats 100 guests and is available all year.
- Our Historic Barn Wedding and Event Venue is a beautiful rustic barn set on the scenic Gettysburg battlefield. The Historic Barn seats 140 guests and is available May through October. Consider our large wedding package for your next Wedding ceremony and reception.