Features of Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Inn, the Fun Place to Stay
We offer Lodging for History Lovers
- Imagine staying in a real 1809 Civil War farmhouse on a beautiful 30 acre nature preserve on the historic Gettysburg Battlefield behind Big Round Top.
- During the Battle of Gettysburg, this was the home of abolitionist Cornelius Houghtelin.
- The historic farmhouse was used as General Merritt's Headquarters (Union Cavalry.) The historic barn was a field hospital. After Pickett's Charge, the farm was used as a Union cavalry camp.
Explore our Beautiful Nature Preserve
- 30 beautiful acres of fields, woods, and wetlands.
Stay for the Inn's Special Events
We are a Dog and Family Friendly Inn
- Children of all ages are welcome to stay as guests.
- All breeds of dogs are warmly welcomed with their owners.
- We do not charge any additional fees for dogs.
Enjoy our Delicious Gourmet Breakfasts
- Our breakfasts include chef's choice entree, breakfast meat, farm potatoes, fruit, baked goods, orange juice, coffee and tea.
The Inn's rooms accommodate 1-4 or more guests
- Most of the Inn's guest rooms accommodate three to four people.
- The Inn's rooms each have a personality reflecting the history of this property and the story of the Battle of Gettysburg.